Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Falling Behind!! - 5/5/11

Yikes! I have been falling behind on my posting! Bella's computer is on the blink so she has been using mine to do her schoolwork (on top of her socializing), add to that that I can't seem to stay up into the wee hours of the morning anymore and we are having daily afternoon rehearsals for our upcoming theater show, and there just has been no time for me to get on the computer to do my blogging unless I do it during the day and that would take time away from school, so I have been avoiding doing that. I am going to go back and try to get caught up on the days I have missed since I still have lots of great pictures and want to catalogue everything. But, it looks like this blog will still put everything in on the date that I publish them, so they will be out of order :( Hate that. Oh, well. At least I will have the correct dates in the titles.  Sorry for the backlog. I'll get caught up as soon as I can (and as soon as Bella gets caught up on her homework!).

No comments:

Post a Comment