Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Too Busy - 9/13/11






























































































































Well, as you've probably noticed, I have not been blogging every day as planned. I don't know how people do it! How do they find the time???   Lately I have been feeling SOOOOO busy! I have so much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done! Between planning for, preparing for and doing preschool; cleaning the house when I can; trying to plan for homeschool, getting the kids registered for their online classes and getting our computers to agree to work so those classes can happen;  doing laundry now and then; thinking about bills and occasionally even paying some; planning and preparing activities for the kids in The King and I; chauffering Bella to work, school, and wherever else she needs to go; getting Scout to her voice lesson, her theater class, and Girl Scouts; thinking about our homeschool group and what we need to do for that; going to rehearsal 5 times a week for King and I; sewing some costumes for K&I in my spare time; cooking lunches and dinners; and then add in there managing blood sugars, keeping logs of blood sugars and insulin boluses given, doing site changes for Jem's pump every other day (sometimes not at the most convenient time!); scheduling doctor's appointments for Jem, Scout, and I and going to at least 1 a week; constantly having to call the pharmacy or the doctor or the insurance company in regard to one of our medications; and add a pretty constant headache to all of that, I have just not been good about keeping up with my blogging!!!   

There. I got my whining done :)

So we all have tons to do and only so much time to do it in. The kids' History teacher recommended a book once called Getting Things Done by David Allen .  I think I will have to give it a try! 

So in the meantime,  here are pics from the past few preschool days that I missed blogging on. Hopefully I can find a way to better manage my time!




















I need one of these for my living room!


















And now, I gotta go! Things to do, places to go, people to see! Hopefully back on track tomorrow!
Maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment